Chapel Memorial Funeral Home has a fully capable and knowledgeable staff that is always available to suggest the many options that are tailored to meet the needs and budget that will honor the departed in a loving manner. Valerie listens to the needs, preferences, and concerns in order to personally customize your service with unprecedented caring and empathy. We offer traditional and non- traditional services for all religious denominations also including cremation services along with shipping and receiving services for and from inside and outside the continental USA.
Through careful planning and attentiveness, or goal is to reduce the stress associated with the funeral planning process and final disposition. From the initial call to the final disposition, Valerie and her staff at Chapel Memorial Funeral Home will focus on making the service of your loved one a truly memorable experience. Chapel Memorial is here to give you peace of mind and to meet your needs with warmth, dignity empathy and attentiveness.
In addition, Chapel Memorial also provides pre-planning, assistance with insurance policies, State of CT Title 19, Social Security, Veterans Benefits, Probate Court, and aftercare counseling services. Chapel Memorial funeral home is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide the best and most efficient service during one of life’s most difficult times.
- Pre-Arrangement Seminars
- In-Home Funeral Arrangements
- Horse-Drawn Carriage
- Memorial Items – Prayer cards, bookmarks, crosses, crucifixes and programs.
- Doves – Doves released at your loved one’s grave site can create an everlasting memory and aid the family in coping with the loss of a loved one.
- Video Tribute – This may be a collection of your favorite photographs. This can be accompanied by music. The video may be played during your loved one’s wake and or at the funeral service. It will be a lasting keepsake.
- Many Other Special Services Available; Please Inquire.